Sharaan Infosystems is a leading provider of Jewellery Management Software. We are specialised in developing Application Software with new age technology and tools.
Digicat is the digital / electronic catalogue application for trading enterprises in this electronic era. Though this electronic Catalogue is initially designed for the Jewellery retailers and wholesalers, it is being used as a e-catalogue by multiple industry verticals. This application is used on tablet PCs and smart phones. Unlike the printed catalogues, this application can store lakhs of designs with all their attributes like gross weight, stone weight, stock, expected available date (if not in stock) etc. The DigiCat data is real time perfect. It’s database is centrally, single point administered with complete control over the transactions across the globe. This has integrated rich features like automated process flow (like estimation approval), shopping cart, barcode tracking etc. Since this can be linked to the Manufacturing ERP or Retail PoS applications, any design which gets into such ERP/PoS database is instantly available on the DigiCat. So, one need not reprint the costly conventional catalogues for adding new designs or for removing obsolete designs. Transactions like order bookings, estimations can be done from DigiCat application. Soft copy brochures in PDF format can be generated from the DigiCat database for digital distribution like email campaigns etc. Customers can also be allowed to browse the DigiCat from their smart phones inside the outlet’s Wi-fi network and can select a design. DigiCat helps to generate more order bookings by showcasing even the no-stock item designs in retail outlets. DigiCat is very compact to carry and showcase. It reflects the technical superiority of the enterprise resulting in enhanced customer goodwill.
Some of the Business Opportunities of Digicat to the industry are listed below:
- Application works without internet for catalog viewing and for native computing
- Mobile device connects to the HO Server only on-demand
- Application downloads the jewellery item details on the mobile device from the HO server
- Mobile device uploads the booked orders information to the HO server
It is the most ideal application for Jewellery Retailers. Magna, the PoS platform is exhaustive with modules to cover business operations of jewellery industry. What sets it apart though is its fluidity to accommodate requirements of varied business types. While the generality of the processes is the platform, the ease of customization embodies our understanding of the nuances & our expertise in these business processes. It takes the least turnaround time to develop customized applications even for the most complex business requirements. It is used for tracking the movement of Inventory (both, new gold and old gold, stones, fixed price items like gift /decorative items, watches, etc.) and Cash across all the counters. It also captures the processing of old gold, accounting for losses at every stage. The application encompasses all the transactions with suppliers making it a single platform at the back office for keeping a tight vigil on the core business activity. It can also be customized for Gift box and other packing materials inventory management and automated stock control system.Magna-Premium has a Central Processing Facility module, which is ideal for corporate Integration for big Jewellery Retailers with multiple, multi-locational branches. Magna-Premium provides for centralised procurement, barcoding, inter-branch stock tracking and an exhaustive Management Information on the operations of the company at various branches in near to real time basis. A dash board for monitoring activities and transactions of all the Branches on a single screen is an user’s delight
Some important benefits include:
- Built in industry best–practices: Constant innovation keeps us upto date with the latest in the industry & hence our solutions come with industry best practices
- BI & Analytics: Capturing data is not sufficient. The times need analysis. Configured to capture business data and publish critical reports, our solutions are an analyst’s dream, providing useful and structured data for analysis, deep dive and informed action
- CRM & Loyalty programme: This feature helps any enterprise to Reduce customer churn, Tap into unexplored market segments, Understand reasons for migration of customers, Build intelligence into customer base & data and Pursue fence-sitting customers aggressively
- Exporting data to Tally: Automatic export of data from PoS application to Tally makes accounting very simple since Tally is a widely accepted accounting platform among Auditors
This is one of the most popular applications of Sharaan Infosystems. This is for Jewellers and Consumer durable / white goods resellers for managing all the activities of their Savings Scheme or Chit system. This is integrated with our PoS application and can easily be integrated with any other PoS / Financial Accounting system. The features offered by this application are quite enormous. It provides for features like passbook printing, Photo ID card printing, web access to customers, web based payments etc. “Vrudhi” provides for access to members’ accounts of different branches thus allowing flexibility in accepting installment payment or chit closure of members across the organization. This application is now widely used by both Jewellers and consumer durable goods resellers. Combined with the another of our flagship software “Vrudhi on Mobile”, “Vrudhi” will enhance the sales volume and customer base of the organisation. For Jewellers, “Vrudhi” can handle both fixed monthly installment amount and fixed monthly gold weight (variable installment amount). Accordingly, it accumulates either rupees or gold weight to the Savings accounts of the account holder.
VRUDHI ON MOBILE
This is the new age add-on module for any saving schemes or Chit systems. By default, “Vrudhi on Mobile” is integrated with our flagship product “Vrudhi”. However, “Vrudhi on Mobile” can be integrated with any 3rd party Saving Scheme systems. Vrudhi on mobile is currently available for any Android device either mobile or tablet.
Installment collection Module
The application downloads the relevant chit data from the Saving scheme application database into phone’s memory when server connectivity is available. The field installment collector would carry this mobile to the field and there he can collect the installments offline. With the handy portable mobile printer, he would issue the receipt. Internet connectivity is not required for this activity.
New Member Enrolment Module
Optionally, field collector can even enroll new members. With the mobile’s built-in camera, the member’s photograph and Id proof documents can be captured. For this function also, internet connectivity is not required. Many leading banks are using this process of opening new accounts in the field
When the server connectivity is available, the data synchronisation between the server and the mobile can be done. During the synchronisation process, transactions done in the field are uploaded to the Server and relevant new master details are downloaded to the mobile. The synchronisation engine is smart enough to optimise the data transfer between the server and the mobile.
Some of the main feature includes:
- Internet connectivity and electrical power is not required for the customer transactions
- SMS based controls are built to the system against either deliberate or inadvertent loss of data or mobile
- Easy to use by the field staff
- Summary statements are available on mobile for control check.
- Even low end Android mobiles can be used for this operation. The application is compact and the data is optimised for the low end mobiles